Langsung ke konten utama

A Scrambled Letter For Uni




Notifying certain particular things is not that easy, for some people.
I got some new lesson from someone.
Someone I thought I will meet in a short term, but the destiny said different.
Very different.

She is one of talented women I have ever met
She is warm-hearted, kind, and friendly
I can see the discipline atmosphere when I just looked at her when she was in mad, she did it very cool
She is very expressive and will not let anybody saw her sadness


When she sent the text to me that she wanted to ask a note from me about her,
I just don't know how to write some notes as she requested cause what exactly I saw is:
She is always looked happy, no matter what.

But there is something, some lesson she taught,
Lesson about confidence, road to success, and also the obligation of being strong

She said: 
"Kimel, you are beautiful, but why you looked like don't care of it? You should put some face-powder and lipstick on your face to make it fresh, and mascara on your eyelashes just to make it more shine, cause it's already lovely.."

Me was shocked. In the middle of it, I just answered it:
"I am just lazy and allergic of the mascara, Uni.. Lipstick? I usually wear it. I just haven't applied it. I feel too much if I apply them on my face"

She replied:
"It is a big no for you. You have to perform very well. Not only about your brain and also behavior you care, but also your look. You have to take care of it too. First impression means a lot. Be confident, dear.."

___

The next one, on the way to my dormitory, she told me something important to live in Jakarta.

She: 
"What we should always remember as woman and first born child of four children is that to be strong is an obligation and to gain success is a choice. So, you have to be strong and must choose to succeed on your way"


For me it was very relieving that someone pays attention to you in a detail. Since that moment, I thought that I have to be confident, strong and gaining success of my choices. A little pray for her:

"Dear God, all the best for Uni Vera. Hopefully, she can meet a man who can see how lovely she is and will take care of her in the good, bad, healthy and sick as his wife, so that she can keep inspiring the people around her completely"

Amen.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kahlil Gibran: Jiwa Penari Ada di Sekujur Tubuhnya

Photo Credit: Putri Soesilo Di sebuah malam, seorang penari wanita dan pemusik dari Birkasha datang ke istana pangeran. Mereka diizinkan untuk masuk. Mulailah penari itu menari dengan iringan bunyi alat musik kecapi, siter dan seruling. Beberapa tarian yang dibawakan adalah tarian pedang, tarian api, dan tarian lembing. Tak lama kemudian, ia turut membawakan tarian angkasa dan bintang, disambung dengan tarian kembang yang mempesona. Semua tarian telah selesai dibawakan oleh sang penari. Kemudian ia berdiri menghadap sang pangeran dan membungkuk memberi hormat. Pangeran tersebut bertanya," Wanita cantik, putri yang anggun nan ceria, dari mana engkau menyerap seluruh ilham kesenianmu? Bagaimana pula engkau dapat menguasai segala unsur irama serta puisi?" Penari tersebut kemudian membungkuk lagi. Selang kemudian ia menjawab,  "Baginda yang mulia dan berdaulat, saya tidak dapat menjawab pertanyaan Baginda. Hal yang saya ketahui hanyalah:  Jiwa ahli f

Two- Cute Angels have stolen my heart!

♥ they are angels and my saviour ♥ Sounds exaggerating, but it's interesting to see outside the windows just making sure that my youngest sister and brother are fine there. They are really cute and they are smart. Their cheeks, their laughs, their jokes, their attitudes always rejoice. Their cute smiles, their pampering, what a lovely angel. Sometimes, i find scariness in their faces when they see the lightening and hear the storm. They hide their ears under the pillows or blanket. They may be hug me or my mom to make sure that they are safe! They love to try everything new in daily life, their curiosity are unbeatable. Often, they try to turn on the gas stove, try to ride the mini- motor, or cut everything surrounding them by a hug- scissor! Actually, my sister has cut her own hair when she was 3 y.o ! My youngest sister, Nabila is really- really beautiful. She has a pair of tomatoes- cheeks! She is totally like "bule". She loves singing so much. Her favorite song is C.