Langsung ke konten utama

Bandung!

I wrapped up the three days in Bandung with a nice morning went back to my stay in Jakarta. Three days, three places, triple happiness. I only whispered I'd love to visit Bandung very soon at the last week of November, then it just happen. Pardon me for telling you that this is the first time I visit Bandung after junior high school (poor me). At least, I can step my feet here and I end up with this post to tell you the places you have to visit once you are here. Anyway, I said thanks a lot to Alumni Pengajar Muda for bringing me here!

The three spots have different ambiance. First, the place for balance seeker. An open place, on a hill, a famous place where you can see the whole Bandung from the top, Bukit Bintang Caringin Tilu. The weather is just the same with the other mountain or high-land, a little bit cold, so you have to wear sweater or at least scarf to cover your neck. I recommend you to order hot beverage, Bajigur because it will give warmth for your body. Just enjoy the conversation with your friend and feel it as the best place to feast for the eyes at night. The lighting of the lamps around the city - also from the cars, the stars at the sky and the sound of crickets are blending constantly, making a solemn sound in a right volume. Caringin Tilu is opened at 09.00 am to 11.00 pm (GMT+7).

Bukit Bintang Caringin Tilu
 Another open place is full of green area, tall and big trees, rice-field, and absolutely high oxygen. Everybody calls it, Dusun Bambu. It is located near Lembang, Bandung. Typically, it is a place where you can feel the friendly weather, the nice sun is shining gently, and the magnificent view of the green hue. A smart choice to visit it at the morning where the sun just woke up and the weather is still a bit chilly. Combination of the two elements will bring a fresh spirit for our soul. There are some unique space to put it together with you in a frame. A jumbo cage made of branches of trees to enjoy the circumstances while there is a bridge that connect it to food court and front part. In the jumbo cage, there are some sofa and tables just like at the cafe where you can simply order the meals, beverages and have a chit-chat with your relatives, friends, beloved ones. One tip for you, make sure that you have reserved one of the cage before you come because everyone desperately wants to feel nuance in the cage.



Dusun Bambu
 The next spot is quite popular for creative space geek, Lawangwangi. A proven art product in a space model, a place where you can eat while enjoying the works of art in various platform, which is displayed in an art gallery. The restaurant is at the upstairs while art gallery and also art shop are at the downstairs. The unique concept of buildings and design of every corner reflects the sense of art in Bandung. The art shop sell handicrafts, shoes, bags, and dress from local brands in premium quality, exactly. The art gallery is open for exhibition or film screening, so there will be brochure, showing the schedule of event at the art gallery. Even the IFI institute held a Festival Film France here. The restaurants serve west and local food or beverages. The lovely spatial is a real compliment. I have to tell you, there is a bridge, made of wood, outside the restaurant which is the brilliant shot to attract the attention of visitors. This woody bridge will lead you to a balcony- wooden, that big enough to strike a pose with a blue sky as the background. That's pretty promising, I love this place!

Lawangwangi Creative Space

The last spot is very authentic! A place where you can taste various traditional Sundanese  food. I love to taste Balakutak, a salty squids with black seasoning from the ink. Another compliment is the Layar Tancep! You can enjoy Indonesian Film between 1970- 1990 here, for free while enjoying the tasty food. Warung Misbar gives you the space to blend with the circumstances- food, film and knowledge about Indonesia, isn't this delightful?



Warung Misbar and the accent


Well, those places give new experiences to me and you can enjoy Bandung as a burg of art, it embraces me like I have ever visited it more than once. Its aura never refuse me. It's just like Yogyakarta and Ubud, they have no refusal for me.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kahlil Gibran: Jiwa Penari Ada di Sekujur Tubuhnya

Photo Credit: Putri Soesilo Di sebuah malam, seorang penari wanita dan pemusik dari Birkasha datang ke istana pangeran. Mereka diizinkan untuk masuk. Mulailah penari itu menari dengan iringan bunyi alat musik kecapi, siter dan seruling. Beberapa tarian yang dibawakan adalah tarian pedang, tarian api, dan tarian lembing. Tak lama kemudian, ia turut membawakan tarian angkasa dan bintang, disambung dengan tarian kembang yang mempesona. Semua tarian telah selesai dibawakan oleh sang penari. Kemudian ia berdiri menghadap sang pangeran dan membungkuk memberi hormat. Pangeran tersebut bertanya," Wanita cantik, putri yang anggun nan ceria, dari mana engkau menyerap seluruh ilham kesenianmu? Bagaimana pula engkau dapat menguasai segala unsur irama serta puisi?" Penari tersebut kemudian membungkuk lagi. Selang kemudian ia menjawab,  "Baginda yang mulia dan berdaulat, saya tidak dapat menjawab pertanyaan Baginda. Hal yang saya ketahui hanyalah:  Jiwa ahli f

Two- Cute Angels have stolen my heart!

♥ they are angels and my saviour ♥ Sounds exaggerating, but it's interesting to see outside the windows just making sure that my youngest sister and brother are fine there. They are really cute and they are smart. Their cheeks, their laughs, their jokes, their attitudes always rejoice. Their cute smiles, their pampering, what a lovely angel. Sometimes, i find scariness in their faces when they see the lightening and hear the storm. They hide their ears under the pillows or blanket. They may be hug me or my mom to make sure that they are safe! They love to try everything new in daily life, their curiosity are unbeatable. Often, they try to turn on the gas stove, try to ride the mini- motor, or cut everything surrounding them by a hug- scissor! Actually, my sister has cut her own hair when she was 3 y.o ! My youngest sister, Nabila is really- really beautiful. She has a pair of tomatoes- cheeks! She is totally like "bule". She loves singing so much. Her favorite song is C.

A Scrambled Letter For Uni

Notifying certain particular things is not that easy, for some people. I got some new lesson from someone. Someone I thought I will meet in a short term, but the destiny said different. Very different. She is one of talented women I have ever met She is warm-hearted, kind, and friendly I can see the discipline atmosphere when I just looked at her when she was in mad, she did it very cool She is very expressive and will not let anybody saw her sadness When she sent the text to me that she wanted to ask a note from me about her, I just don't know how to write some notes as she requested cause what exactly I saw is: She is always looked happy, no matter what. But there is something, some lesson she taught, Lesson about confidence, road to success, and also the obligation of being strong She said:  "Kimel, you are beautiful, but why you looked like don't care of it? You should put some face-powder and lipstick on your face to make it fresh, and mascar