Langsung ke konten utama

Photo Says An Age

For so long, i have been in a term that is very and very  spending the energy both body and mind. Well, all about the theories on my major, the hardcore assignments, the works and my activities. But I do enjoy this as my step to reach my goal. You know, when I am bored of those all, i love to search vintage- photograph that I think they are good and classic enough. Here is some photos that i grabbed. 
i named this first vintage- photograph as A Disk Lips. As you see, this guy is showing the woman a photo of her in one of National Geographic magazine page. This is in 1910 if i'm not mistaken. This is really vintage- thingy.

 The second one is about a nice baby, a nice gentle baby. I love the simple things, like he sit on the table, hold a mini ball, crossing his feet and wearing a nice coat. Sweetheart :3
 The third is about a lady using headband  and earrings that are really vintage. The collaboration between the style and BW photo is just a plus thing.
 The forth, is just so Broadway! Would you imagine it? 
The classic hat, red lips, and the net gloves. Someday i wanna wear them too. 
 When i saw the fifth one, i always try to imagine how my marriage will be. 
The style, car, and BW photograph is really matching. 
 What if i want to build a home. I mean it as a classic and classy home. High pillars everywhere, classic stuffs around the rooms, and i do want to make this diningroom. I lay my love on this one. And also, i love the antique lamps also! :3
 I will make a birthday party if there is any vintage invitation that really eye- catchy. 
God answers this. Though it is not literally a kind of invitation, i can make this as the reference!
 This vintage- photograph shows us the hair of Geisha in Japan, i love the hair style, so that  put it.
Can you teach me how to make it? It will be my pleasure.
 Well, another lovely photograph is a young lady, in a farm with her hat, coat and boots!
 Do love the collaboration!
 A nice wool coat for an aristocrat lady, a brouche is a good combination for this vintage- lady.
 This is very Latin! Bet this is in Mexique! I love the costume and I love the dance!
 Well, radio and a couple. Every nice things surrounding them. Just like the core of theme of the photo. 
 This is the most vintage photograph by Joanna Lane! Camera! Camera! I wanna pick one !
 Sofa, my focus is on it. I wanna have one like that in my room.
 Name: Three Musketeers. I love to put that name to this one. No offense.
The umbrella and the ruffles on her dress is an added vale of this one. I love this.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kahlil Gibran: Jiwa Penari Ada di Sekujur Tubuhnya

Photo Credit: Putri Soesilo Di sebuah malam, seorang penari wanita dan pemusik dari Birkasha datang ke istana pangeran. Mereka diizinkan untuk masuk. Mulailah penari itu menari dengan iringan bunyi alat musik kecapi, siter dan seruling. Beberapa tarian yang dibawakan adalah tarian pedang, tarian api, dan tarian lembing. Tak lama kemudian, ia turut membawakan tarian angkasa dan bintang, disambung dengan tarian kembang yang mempesona. Semua tarian telah selesai dibawakan oleh sang penari. Kemudian ia berdiri menghadap sang pangeran dan membungkuk memberi hormat. Pangeran tersebut bertanya," Wanita cantik, putri yang anggun nan ceria, dari mana engkau menyerap seluruh ilham kesenianmu? Bagaimana pula engkau dapat menguasai segala unsur irama serta puisi?" Penari tersebut kemudian membungkuk lagi. Selang kemudian ia menjawab,  "Baginda yang mulia dan berdaulat, saya tidak dapat menjawab pertanyaan Baginda. Hal yang saya ketahui hanyalah:  Jiwa ahli f

Two- Cute Angels have stolen my heart!

♥ they are angels and my saviour ♥ Sounds exaggerating, but it's interesting to see outside the windows just making sure that my youngest sister and brother are fine there. They are really cute and they are smart. Their cheeks, their laughs, their jokes, their attitudes always rejoice. Their cute smiles, their pampering, what a lovely angel. Sometimes, i find scariness in their faces when they see the lightening and hear the storm. They hide their ears under the pillows or blanket. They may be hug me or my mom to make sure that they are safe! They love to try everything new in daily life, their curiosity are unbeatable. Often, they try to turn on the gas stove, try to ride the mini- motor, or cut everything surrounding them by a hug- scissor! Actually, my sister has cut her own hair when she was 3 y.o ! My youngest sister, Nabila is really- really beautiful. She has a pair of tomatoes- cheeks! She is totally like "bule". She loves singing so much. Her favorite song is C.

Jaca, A City of Art

Jaca, Spanyol Untuk setiap detik pertama menuliskan beberapa kalimat tentang perjalanan misi budaya ke Festivals Du Sud 2011 itu tak semudah dan sesulit yang dibayangkan. Tertoreh begitu banyak cerita yang runut antara bangun pagi, sarapan bersama kontingen negara lain, pemanasan, latihan sejenak, mencuci kostum, berbenah peralatan make- up , bercanda bersama keluarga misi serta perjalanan menuju stage untuk performance. Jelas, tertoreh indah dan rapi di ingatanku. Kadang sekedar mengingat pun kulakukan dengan melihat berbagai foto saat misi. Tak beda dengan kota sebelumnya, kota yang satu ini, kota tujuan wisata orang Spanyol saat berlibur, kota seni yang bersejarah, menyenangkan dan ramai, Jaca ( read:   Haka ) Disini, saat itu rombongan tiba dengan selamat di hari kesekian puasa. Sebuah dorm menjadi tempat kami tidur, bercanda, selama kurang lebih enam hari lamanya. Setiap tempat baru membawa suasana yang berbeda pula, pertemuan baru dengan kontingen negara lain, hingga k